Sunday, February 24, 2013

85th Annual Academy Awards Predictions (RELOADED)


So, I already made my predictions before on what or who I thought would win at the Academy Awards this year, but I feel that since I wasn't correct on some of the predictions and the lists are different, I feel that I should make my predictions again. And I'm doing this in just in the nick of time!

Here they are:


  • BEST PICTURE: Lincoln

  • BEST ACTOR: Daniel Day-Lewis

  • BEST ACTRESS: Jennifer Lawrence

  • BEST DIRECTION: Steven Spielberg- Lincoln

  • BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Tommy Lee Jones

  • BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Anne Hathaway

  • BEST ANIMATED FILM: Brave

  • BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY: Lincoln

  • BEST COSTUME DESIGN: Les Miserables

  • BEST DOCUMENTARY (feature): The Gatekeepers

  • BEST DOCUMENTARY (short): Inocente

  • BEST FILM EDITING: Argo

  • BEST FOREIGN FILM: Amour

  • BEST MAKEUP: Les Miserables

  • BEST ORIGINAL SCORE: Lincoln

  • BEST ORIGINAL SONG: "Skyfall"- Skyfall

  • BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN: Anna Karenina

  • BEST SHORT FILM (animated): Maggie Simpson in "The Longest Daycare"

  • BEST SHORT FILM (live action): Asad

  • BEST SOUND EDITING: Argo

  • BEST SOUND MIXING: Argo

  • BEST VISUAL EFFECTS: Life of Pi

  • BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY: Django Unchained

  • BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY: Argo

Let the games... BEGIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment