Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A New Badass LOST Idea For DISNEY

Not a lot of people know this, but Walt Disney World down in Orlando, FL has a lot of the land that they own. How much, you ask? Well, coming from a very valuable source, it is said that Disney World is only taking up a total of 1/3 of the land that they own. ONE THIRD! Just think of how big Disney World is already! You do the math!


Now, it is also rumored that since Disney now owns the rights to Marvel Comics, they will be making a Marvel Park. It will probably look a lot like the comic book world in Universal Studios: Islands of Adventure, but it will have a lot more money put into it, so it will look a lot bigger and better and more badass!


But, even with the new Marvel Park, they will still have a lot of land that will not be used. I think that it is a damn shame! So I am going to pose an idea.

LOST was one of the greatest T.V. phenomenons of all time. The show only lasted 6 seasons, and it left a whole shit load of questions for all the avid followers. It was definitely my favorite show.


Since the ending of LOST, I have been constantly looking for the show that will reach the same magnitude, but to no avail. The only show that comes even close to it is Once Upon A Time. Of course, the reason for why this show is so amazing is because it was written by the same people who wrote LOST.


I figure, with all of the questions and emptiness that LOST created, something should be done to fill that whole. Here is my suggestion:

ABC owns the rights to the show LOST, right? Who owns ABC? That's right, folks! DISNEY!


Like a lot of entertainment companies, ABC is controlled (for lack of a better term) by the Disney corporation. So, through the transitive property, LOST is owned by Disney. Since Disney owns LOST, my idea might be to make a whole park dedicated to the popular T.V. show LOST.

In the multitude of land that is owned by Disney in Orlando, part of that land is has lakes. My idea is to recreate 2 camps: the camp that was created by the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, and the Dharma Initiative camp. You can make a few different rides, or puzzles that the guests had to solve. There is also means for making a lot of money through merchandise. Who knows? if at all possible, you could even create a whole man-made island...


I don't know. I think maybe I just miss the show too much. I just think that it is a perfect idea to make some extra money. If it's not possible to create a whole island, then they should definitely create a section in Hollywood Studios or something. SOMETHING!

Let me know what you think. Disney, if you get a hold of this blog, you should take my advice. You don't need to pay me. I'll know that you took my idea. 

1 comment: