Friday, September 21, 2012

My Summer of 2012

Hi everybody! I'm Back!


I know you've all probably been crying all over your laptops because of my lack of posts recently. I realized that it had been a while since my last post. I have been extremely busy this summer. First and foremost, I GOT ENGAGED!

You have no idea what we had to do to get that ring on her finger! Apparently, my grandmother's fingers were super thin and bony

I'm sure you have all seen it on Facebook. In other news, I got a job working for a wonderful company called Cambridge Historical Tours. We are a group of professional storytellers and actors who take you on a guided historical tour of Old Cambridge and Harvard University. We dress in period clothing and portray historical characters from Cambridge and Harvard History. I am Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

"Ollie" with some very happy customers ;)


Along with that, I was also in a very lovely production of Twelfth Night, which was put on by a group called ARTS AFTER HOURS. They are located in Lynn, MA. I played the character Fabian. We performed it to the natural setting of Lynn Woods. Really fun time.

(From left to right) Sir Toby Belch, Sir Andrew, and Fabian watching Malvolio read the letter!

So anyways, that was pretty much MY whole summer. This brings me to my next topic of discussion: What am I going to write about? 

Along with doing all of these wonderful things this summer, I also was able to go and see a lot of movies when I could. Now, I'm not sure if you remember from last year, but I posted a blog that gave awards to all of the movies that I saw.

Well, I'm doing it again this year! 

MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF THE SUMMER: The Dark Knight Rises (of course)


MY LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE: Snow White and the Huntsman


MOST ENTERTAINING MOVIE: TIE!: The Avengers and Rock of Ages



LEAST ENTERTAINING MOVIE: The Odd Life of Timothy Green


FUNNIEST MOVIE: Ted


BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: Chernobyl Diaries


TERRIBLY GOOD: The Expendables 2


EVERYTHING I EXPECTED: The Campaign


BIGGEST SURPRISE: Brave


I have to say, I am a little disappointed in myself. This does not often happen with me. I don't think I saw as many movies this summer as I did last year. So, there are a few movies that I did not see. But I haven't posted for a while. It was a good start after such a dry spell. 





No comments:

Post a Comment