Friday, September 23, 2011

PLEASE READ!!!

I am writing to you now to warn you about an epidemic that is sweeping the nation. It has been going on for as long as I can remember. It is something that needs to be stopped immediately!

Of course, I am referring to people who do not flush the toilet in public bathrooms.

Whenever I go to use a public restroom to do my business, my business seems to always be disrupted by whatever is left inside the toilet. For some reason, the person decided to either not flush the toilet at all after they were done, or they flushed it and not all of it went down. You see, when you do that, it makes it not only inconvenient for me, but it is also quite disgusting. Sometimes, people just shit on top of what was already not flushed. I have actually seen shit backed up so much that the peak of it was cresting over the lid a good 3 or 4 inches.

This needs to stop. I have to just urge everyone that goes to use a public restroom from now on to just flush the damn toilet. That not only goes for men's bathrooms, but for women's bathroom users as well.

I would love to hear everyone's opinion on this matter.

That is all!

2 comments:

  1. Not only do they not flush the poop. but the next guy comes in and pisses all over the toilet seat.

    ReplyDelete