Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Colonial Chorus Players presents: The Wizard of Oz

IT'S TIME! Colonial Chorus Players is proudly presenting the timeless classic The Wizard of Oz. It's the classic story of how a little girl from Kansas goes on the journey of a lifetime as her house is picked up by a tornado and dropped in a land "beyond the rainbow" called Oz. In order for her to find her way home, she must follow the yellow brick road that leads to the Emerald City, where the mighty Wizard of Oz will hopefully grant her wish to return home to Kansas. On the way, she runs into a few... Okay. You already know the rest of the story. I'm sorry. I'm just REALLY excited!

Anyway, the tickets have just gone on sale. It will be at the Rogers Center for the Arts at Merrimack College in North Andover, MA. The show runs from October 14th and runs until October 16th. There is more info on the website, which I will put as a link on this blog. I am starring as the Cowardly Lion, one of my dream roles. It would mean so much to me if you could all come (I also need to sell a minimum of 10 tickets! teehee!). Here is the link: http://colonialchorus.com/auditions.html. If you can't find a place to put your order in on the website, then just call the number that is on the website. If you are family members, then get in contact with my mother (978-973-0183) so that you can coordinate when you want to go. When you call, tell them that they are under my name. That way I will get credit for your ticket sale.  IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment