Friday, May 4, 2012

A Matter of Physics

So, yet again, I have another problem.

When I watch movies, especially comedies, I have always had a certain problem, and the problem usually has to do with physics.

Has anyone ever gotten mad over the fact that whenever a movie wants a funny scene in an action comedy, they always have the protagonist have to fight a little person? The scene usually always goes like this:


The protagonist usually sees this little person, laughs because he thinks that fighting a little person is going to be easy, and in some feet of miraculous strength, the little person always seems to kick the good guy's ass.

Usually, when this scene happens, everyone seems to laugh. For me, I always get enraged.

IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE TO ME! There is no possible way that even the strongest little person can kick the crap out of any tall person. Tall people have a much stronger base, and would never lose to a little person. Call me a realist, but I get angry at certain little things like that.

What would be funnier to me would be if a movie had a scene that had the same set up. The protagonist walks into a room, knowing that this room had a person or thing that he or she needs to fight. When all of a sudden, There is a giant shadow covering the room. As the person or thing enters the room, the protagonist suddenly realizes that it is a little person. He starts to laugh because he thinks that he could easily beat him. The little person gets enraged and runs up to attack the protagonist. Then, much to the surprise of everyone, the bigger protagonist just absolutely kicks the living shit out of the little person and kills him or her; no contest.

Wouldn't that be hilarious?

I think that there should be one movie that comes out with this type of scene, even if I have to write it myself.

Just a suggestion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment