Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Summer Lackluster

So, My girlfriend and I saw a lot of movies this summer. We pretty much saw everything from comedies to dramas to actions. I must say, out of all the summers of movies, this one wasn't the most disappointing one, but it wasn't the greatest one either. There were a lot of movies that were good, and there were a lot of movies that were not so good. There were a lot of surprises, and also a lot of expecteds. So, what I have done is I created a list of movies and categorized them in my own way. So, here it goes:

FAVORITE MOVIE I SAW THIS SUMMER: Super 8


FUNNIEST MOVIE I SAW THIS SUMMER: The Hangover: Part 2


THE BIGGEST SURPRISE: Bridesmaids



THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: Transformers: Dark of the Moon



MOVIE THAT I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD SEE: Friends with Benefits



THE WORST MOVIE I SAW THIS SUMMER: The First Grader



THE WEIRDEST MOVIE THEATRE EXPERIENCE: The Lion King in 3-D



THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EXPERIENCE: The Harry Potter Finale



MOVIE THAT I LIKED, AND DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT: Rise of the Planet of the Apes



THE BEST MOVIE I SAW THIS SUMMER: Contagion




So, I know I saw more movies than the ones that I have listed. I just don't remember them all. So, if there are movies that you saw that I didn't mention, let me know and I will tell you if I saw it or not. Chances are, I probably saw it. If you have any problems with my awards, you can tell me all about it. It's not going to change my opinion, but I would love to hear yours.

2 comments:

  1. Why was Harry Potter the funniest movie experience? And why was Transformers a dissappointment I thought it was just as good as the other ones plus that new chick was equally as hot if not in my opinion hotter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the whole experience with all of the crazy people dressed up at the movie theatre. I just thought that was the hilarious. And this new transformers was not nearly as good as the first two. The first two were a thousand times better.

    ReplyDelete