Monday, August 15, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Bands

Now, I've already given you my top 10 favorite movies. But, I'm not only into acting. I love music too. I have to say, I'm not an expert on music. I don't pretend to be. I mostly just go with wut is popular (except country music). Now, I'm not really a fan of today's music. I do like some current music, and I listen to it on the radio. But, I mostly listen to classic rock. So, this is going to be a list of mostly classic rock. There's a couple of newer rock bands on the list, but the rest is classic rock. So, here's my list. Along with the band, I'm also going to play you my favorite song by that group:

1.) AC/DC


















2.) Meat Loaf



















3.) Queen


















4.) Guns N' Roses


















5.) The Who


















6.) Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band


















7.) Aerosmith


















8.) Led Zeppelin


















9.) Lynyrd Skynyrd


















10.) Disturbed


















These are my favorite bands. Like I said, I pretty much like the stuff that everyone knows. I like these songs because I really love to sing them. Not just at karaoke bars, but in the shower, in the car, and even while I'm at work. I just love that kind of music. Plus, there is a reason for why these songs are so popular. I CAN'T STAND people who just pick random-ass songs from popular artists and say that it's their "favorite song." I'm sorry, but when you do that kind of stuff, it just makes you look and sound like a snob. And nobody likes a snob.

If you like my list (or dislike, its ok), I would love to hear some feedback from you. You can even send me your favorite stuff. If you want to send me your top 10 favorite bands, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post it on my blog wall. leave it in the comments section. It looks better on my page, and I will get to compare and contrast right from my blog page.

I would also love for you to follow me on my twitter page, Real Mike Barry, and you can see some of my other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment